MAVIC EN521 DISC MTB RIM
- The perfect rim for today's all mountain riding
- Disc specific, with a 21 mm rim bed
- Maxtal alloy is 30% stronger than 6061 without any extra weight
- SUP technology, A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong and offers superior wheel balance
- Black anodised finish
- Schrader drilled, but supplied with a rubber grommet for use with Presta valves if required
- Dimensions : ETRTO compatible size: 559 x 21c
- Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
- Recommended rim tape: 559 x 20 x 0.6
- Recommended tire widths: 2.10 to 2.50
- Colours : black
- Technology : SUP - Soudé Usiné Process
- After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- weight: Ø 26": 540 grams
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT SUPPLY MAVIC PRODUCTS TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE EU.
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.