MOA SPORT, better known as NALINI, has been manufacturing cycling sportswear for over 30 years running a completely vertical manufacturing operation, from fabric development to finished garment. Nalini name dates from 1970 when the Mantovani brothers, Vincenzo and Claudio, offered the first of their many innovations and improvements in professional cyclists wear. Their company, Moa sport, came out with the “Nalini pad”, a revolutionary new chamois that dramatically improved the fit and comfort of racing shorts.
Since it was founded, it has built up a leading position on international markets. Several professional teams, over 500 clubs, thousands of items per day, entirely manufactured in the factory in Castel d'Ario, nearby Mantova: these numbers turn into a high quality production, studied both for professional and amateur cycling.
- Birmania 1 padded bib tights with wind blocker
- Birmania 8 bib tights with wind blocker
Long winter bib tights made of thermal roubaix material and Nalini's mantovent windproof fabric. Mantovent is a soft, elastic and lightweight fabric so the Birmania tights are not restrictive.
- Ideal extra protection for cold days.
- Nalini Mantotex wind protection membrane Covering thighs, lower abdomen and lower back.
- Zips and reflective stripes at bottom of legs.
- Dupont Teflon fabric protection for water and stain repellency