The Cornalina cycling jacket is made primarily of the moisture wicking functional fibre Mantovent which is a wind-resistant and water-repellent material and guarantees optimum protection and biking pleasure. The back and the forearms of the jacket have a light fleece material. You can unzip the sleeves and wear the jacket as a gilet.
- fabric 1: 88% of polyester, 12% of polyurethane
- fabric 2: 100% of polyester
- fabric 3: 88% of polyester, 12% of polyurethane
- light fleece lined back/forearms
- Full length zip with windbreak strip.
- Wide, gripping waistband to prevent jacket from riding up.
- Collar with thin Fleece
- Three back pockets
- The Cornalina Jacket is a perfect companion during the whole cycling season (spring/summer/autumn)
- Colours: Blue, Grey, Red
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge.
MOA SPORT, better known as NALINI, has been manufacturing cycling sportswear for over 30 years running a completely vertical manufacturing operation, from fabric development to finished garment. Nalini name dates from 1970 when the Mantovani brothers, Vincenzo and Claudio, offered the first of their many innovations and improvements in professional cyclists wear. Their company, Moa sport, came out with the “Nalini pad”, a revolutionary new chamois that dramatically improved the fit and comfort of racing shorts.
Since it was founded, it has built up a leading position on international markets. Several professional teams, over 500 clubs, thousands of items per day, entirely manufactured in the factory in Castel d'Ario, nearby Mantova: these numbers turn into a high quality production, studied both for professional and amateur cycling.