VITTORIA OPEN CORSA EVO TECH II 320TPI FOLDING TYRE
Tech feature in Vittoria's lineup means "specific for foul weather conditions" (read winter/wet).
The added latex layer on the sidewalls increases casing's cut resistance from small glass/sharp stones often brought into the lane by rain from the roadside. Specific Aquagrip Compound gives for a terrific grip in all nasty road conditions (cold/wet).
"Handmade" for superior performance and comfort. Designed for foul weather use, with excellent racing characteristics in the rain. New tread pattern for even better performance:
- “diamond” tread pattern elongated in the direction of rotation for better ground contact;
- curved side ribbing for excellent flex-free grip even in the wet;
- Aquagrip Compound, for reduced rolling resistance and better grip in the wet;
- Corespun 320 TPI casing, with latex reinforced sidewalls.
- New PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belting placed underneath the tread increases the flat prevention properties of the Corsa Evo Tech up to 40%, even while reducing the weight.
Weight 230 g
Click here for Technical Details.
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.