MICHELIN LITHION 2 FOLDING TYRE
Michelin Lithion 2 look and perform like Michelin's flagship Pro3 Race professional racing tyre, but at a fraction of the price!
The ideal balance:
- 10g lighter, with 25% more grip than previous MICHELIN Lithion tyre model
- Herringbone tread pattern, silica compound
- Easily mistaken for tyres costing much more
- High levels of Lightweightness, rolling efficiency, Grip, Suppleness, puncture resistance , and mid levels of Tread Mileage.
- Two-tone Silica based tread with smooth centre and chevron shoulder rubber.
- Overlapped 60 tpi ESC extra supple casing reinforced with puncture resistant crown ply for a comfortable ride with puncture resistance.
- DC: High Density Casing - Special overlapping ply designed carcass with a cord density of 66 TPI (240 threads/dm2), which helps achieve the ideal balance between efficiency, a comfortable ride, puncture resistance and off-road casing durability
- HPRS: High Protect Rim System - Protective strip that protects the bead area against wear from the rim. The HPRS is used on all flexible-bead Michelin tyres.
- SW: Lightweight skinwalls, with casing plies surrounded by a thin coat of rubber
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.