SHIMANO DURA-ACE DI2 7970 STI LEVERS (WITHOUT CABLES)
- The most advanced level of shifting technology: at the touch of a switch Dura-Ace Di2 is quick shifting, smooth, and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Buttons are located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume for shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- The Di2 STIs are also compatible with the FlightDeck computer (SC-7900), measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator, and more
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Weight is 255 grams a pair
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.