GIRO SELECTOR AERO CYCLING HELMET
As tested and developed with ProTour teams in the Tour de France Giro's new high-end time trial helmet, the Selector is the fastest production aero helmet available
- The Selector allows a rider to customize the helmet to optimize their aerodynamics
- The Selector comes equipped with two aerodynamic lowers: a tall lower that is 45 mm high and a short lower which is 10 mm
- The tail of the helmet should sit as close to the riders back as possible in order to reduce drag; by providing lowers with different heights, the rider can 'select' the lower that minimizes the gap between the tail of the helmet and their back, greatly improving their ability to slice through the wind and conquer the clock
- Also includes a Snap-on Grey / Smoke Aerodynamic Eye Shield in the box, with a clear lens also available separately
- RocLoc TT Fit System
- Durable, flexible ear pad design
- Removable EVA side pads for width customization
- Ultra-light slimline fixed position webbing
- X-Static padding
- Waterslide decals
- 2 Super Fit sizes: Small / Medium 51-57 cm and Medium / Large 55-61 cm
- Certified to CE EN1078
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.