SKS RACE BLADE LONG MUD GUARDS
With this mudguard, the name says it all. The SKS extra long mudguards protect you, whether you‘re riding your racing bike in a warm summer rain or on solitary winter trips. The end of each mudguard extends to below the hub axle. This length ensures that you, and also the cyclist behind you, are spared from splashing. They can easily be mounted on almost any racing bike and perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. The clip connections ensure that the mudguard can be removed very quickly from the racing bike when not needed, leaving only the metal mounting brackets.
- Show your fellow riders you care; fit the best coverage mudguards you can get for your racing or winter bike
- Extra length and larger spoilers mean almost zero wheel spray to help maintain group-ride harmony
- Designed specifically for road race bikes without standard mudguard clearance
- Mudguards can be removed and fitted in minutes, leaving only a minimal fixing bracket under the brake callipers
- Ultra tough CAB plastic blade is stiff and light, more resistant to UV damage than standard plastics, and carries an aluminium foil strip sandwiched between the layers of plastic to improve rigidity and lifespan
- The adjustable brackets use 3.4 mm stainless steel stays to provide extra stiffness, and the length is adjustable to help offer the perfect fit
- fit: 18-23 mm tyres
- Weight: 461 grams
- Colours: black, silver
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.