CONTINENTAL GP SUPERSONIC FOLDING BIKE TYRE
- Super fast race bike tyre with exceptionally low rolling resistance
- ASC - Activated Silica Compound Technology uses a special saline to enhance silica's compound reinforcement qualities, which improves cornering and grip with increased dry adhesion; it also makes for reduced rolling resistance
- Supersonic design is aimed at high performance riding and racing, where minimum rolling resistance and weight is essential: not for everyday use, as the durability is sacrificed for an amazing race specific ride
- Distinctive black sidewall and anthracite tread look fast, even when standing still
- Designed to allow unusually high inflation pressures
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 310 tpi
- Weight: 140 grams (700x20 version)
- Sizes: 700c 20mm, 700c 23mm.
- Colour: Black.
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.