SRAM APEX GXP CHAINSET
The Apex Crankset is designed to offer maximum stiffness with minimum weight. Utilizing our innovative Cold forging process the Apex crankset tips the scales at under 890 grams.
- Allow crankarms with lower Q factor than triple chainrings
- PowerGlide chainrings are competition proven with long-lasting finishes
- Arm Material: Forged AL-6061 T6 alloy crank arms
- Chainring Material AL-7075-T6 Hard-Anodised chainrings, alloy chainring bolts
- Weight: 890 g w/BB
- Available Arm Lengths: 165 - 180 mm
- Available Ratios: 53/39, 50/34, 48/34
- Finish: Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Q-Factor: Lower ‘Q’ factor (147mm vs. 154.5mm) than triple chainrings
- Technology: GXP BB, PowerGlide™ Chainrings
- Options: 130mm BCD - Double, 110mm BCD - Compact
Powerglide™ Chainring Technology
Starting out with raw 7075-T6 alloy plate, SRAM stamp, coin, and CNC the rings to create a precise shifting whole. Coining shapes tooth profiles into designs CNC alone can't match, creating a stronger tooth by strain-hardening the alloy for superior durability. Stainless steel pickup pins give shifting longevity. Chainring-specific finishing technologies and laser graphics add durability and appeal.
- Price INCLUDES English GXP cups
- Finish: Mirror Black, Black/White
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.