COLNAGO ACE ULTEGRA ROAD BIKE
The Ace offers head-turning style with spine-saving comfort. Specifically designed to provide an easy ride for Gran Fondo riders and those who are just starting to take their cycling seriously the Ace provides a more upright and comfortable position than Colnago standard geometries. The frame is a carbon fibre monocoque and features round main tubes and square chainstays. The study of cross-sections, combined with a careful analysis of the layout of the carbon fibres has made it possible to maximise comfort without compromising lateral stiffness for performance and riding pleasure.
N.B. IMAGE FOR FRAME ILLUSTRATION ONLY. SPECIFICATION FOR WHEELS AND COMPONENTS WILL BE AS PER DESCRIPTION.
Click here for Frame Geometry.
- Frame : Colnago ACE
- Fork : Colnago ACE
- Chainset : Shimano R565 (42cm:165mm, 45/48cm:170mm, 50/52/53cm:172.5mm, 56/58cm:175mm)
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Ultegra
- Shift Levers : Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette : Shimano 105 11/28
- Wheels : Shimano R501
- Tyres : Vittoria Zaffiro
- Brakes : Colnago X-Brake 3
- Handlebars : Deda Elementi RHL EL (42/45/48cm:420mm, 50/52/54cm:440mm, 56/58cm:460mm)
- Handlebar Stem : Deda Elementi EL (42/45cm:90mm, 48/50cm:100mm, 52/54cm:115mm, 56/58cm:130mm)
- Saddle : Colnago Q-Bike
- Seatpost : Deda Elementi EL
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.