The Corporate short sleeve cycle jersey features a brand new ASSOS pattern design. From a fit point of view, it is situated between SS.Uno and SS.Mille. Not too snug and not too loose. A perfect compromise to better fit both the athlete and larger body types. It is called performanceFit. Always use in combination with an ASSOS skinFoil bodyInsulator as the first, next-to-skin layer. This allows your ASSOS cycle jersey to perform perfectly. Extend its climaRange by combining it with ASSOS armWarmers and a heavier interactive bodyInsulator underneath.
spring.1 and summer.2
Technically, it is identical to the SS.suisseFederation.
THE KEY FABRIC
The main fabric used on these new jerseys is the brand new ASSOS Textile Lab development - Type 151 (the same as that being used in the new Mille jersey). Less volume and increased, faster-reacting body climaregulation. When you perspire a lot, it reacts by speeding up moisture transfer. When you cool down fast, it slows the evaporation process, using your body's moisture to retain warmth. UV protection: Yes, 50+
- Made out of two different textiles and 24 parts and components
- Zippered safety pocket with inside opening to let earphones pass through(iPod compatible, recommended only for indoor cycling)
- Rear, reflective visibility stripes
- Covered, full front zip
Your cycling wardrobe needs a few jerseys, and we all need a new emotion every once in a while. Why not complement your wardrobe with a NEW mangussta and or corporate jersey. Both have been designed to perfectly match your other beloved ASSOS products. Ride in style, ride in ASSOS.
- Material: 85% polyester, 9% elastane, 6% polyamide
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XLG, TIR.
- Colour: Black Volkanga, Blue Calypso, Yellow Volt, Red Swiss, White Klinik.