SHIMANO XT M775 DISC BRAKE LEVERS WITH HOSE & OIL
- Ergonomic and powerful Servo Wave XT hydraulic disc brake levers offer exceptional control and modulation
- An increase in pad clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use their proven Servo Wave technology. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power by 20% over M765 brake levers
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- The compact design of the hydraulic brake lever is created by positioning a radial master oil reservoir in-line on the handlebar clamp unit, in turn giving zero handle bar interference and improved hydrodynamics to maximise power output
- The hydraulic cable lines are taken from the clamp oil reservoir at 45 degrees for much improved cable routing and fluid flow
- Forged alloy one piece handle bar clamp and master cylinder bracket for optimum rigidity and light weight, with forged alloy lever blade for dependable and durable braking
- Kit contains brake levers, hoses and mineral oil
- Weight 256 grams
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.