SHIMANO XTR M972 TOP NORMAL REAR MECH
- Precision engineered XTR Shadow rear derailleur for the ultimate in shifting performance and durability - as used by elite off-road racers the world over!
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley cages
- Cold forged alloy links and pivot bodies lead to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Mega9, 8 & 7 speed compatible
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys with low friction
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- GS cage should be used with single and double chainsets only
- Weight 182 g for SGS
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.