SHIMANO DEORE XT M770 LOW NORMAL REAR MECH
- Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Mega9 compatible for use with 9-speed drivetrains
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley for low friction and smooth running of the drivetrain
- Low normal spring is used to select lower gears, best suited to use with Dual Control levers
- Can be combined with Rapidfire shifters
- Rubber bumper reduces noise when used on non-conventional frame designs
- Weight: 239 grams SGS
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.