SHIMANO DURA-ACE 7900 BRAKE CALIPERS
- Top of the range dual-pivot caliper brake with quick linear response, increased rigidity, and improved braking power
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Must be used in conjunction with ST7900 STI or BLTT79 aero levers for correct leverage ratio
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Refined cable stopper position contributes to better cable routing, thus reducing cable friction for an efficient brake system
- Redeveloped brake pad compound offers more than double the stopping power under wet conditions than previous generation Dura-Ace, and 20% more under dry, with improved durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
- Weight 293 grams for a set of front and rear
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.