SHIMANO DURA-ACE 7900 REAR MECH
- Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate smoothly increasing efficiency
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 teeth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 28 teeth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 10-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams
We aim to despatch orders within 1-2 working days.
If despatch is going to take longer we will let you know.