By ordering from Parker International you are agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions on this site. Parker International reserve the right to cancel any order placed on this website without the need to give explanation or reason should they wish to do so.
Ordering from Parker International is easy
- find the item you require
- choose the colour/size, if applicable, by clicking on the drop down list to view the options, then clicking again on the one you require
- click the "BUY NOW" button
- wherever you are on Parker International, you can add items to your basket in the same way
- you can check the contents of your basket and the total cost at any time by clicking on the "My Basket" button
- you can remove items from your basket or alter the quantity required at any time.
- post and packing costs will be shown in your shopping basket
- click the "Proceed to Checkout" button when you have finished shopping
- fill in the order details on the secure form
- Please make sure you give the correct delivery address and that this matches your Paypal account if applicable as we cannont be held responsible for any inaccuracies leading to misdelivery if you have entered the details incorrectly or not updated old address details. We will deliver your goods to the address you give for delivery NOT any alternative address on your Paypal account.
You can also place an order by phone or mail.
STOCK AVAILABILITY :
All the goods you see on our website are offered “subject to availability”. To give our customers the best possible choice our website shows goods available from our own warehouse as well as our suppliers but, as of yet, we do not have a fully stock integrated system. We therefore DO NOT and CANNOT guarantee that every item you see on our web site will be on the shelves when you place your order. If any item is going to take longer than 2-3 working days to despatch we will let you know. PRIORITY orders will be despatched straight away via 1st Class post and back order items will be sent out as soon as they arrive from our suppliers which is usually no longer than 2-3 working days. If it’s going to be longer we’ll let you know. FREE carriage orders will take second place to PRIORITY orders but we still aim to fill your order as soon as we can. If you need to know there and then that an item is in stock please call our sales line on 01952 604877 and our staff will be happy to help you.
Please Note : We will do everything we can to ensure your order reaches you as quickly as possible. In the rare event that your order is delayed by Royal Mail, we can only issue replacement goods after 14 working days have elapsed (28 days for overseas customers) as Royal Mail will not consider a package to be "lost" until it has been in their system for that period. Please feel free to check with your local Royal Mail Sorting Office as packages can be held there prior to delivery. Please contact our sales line on 01952 604877 or email us on email@example.com for further details.
We aim to keep our images and descriptions as accurate as possible but we do make mistakes so if you spot one before we do, please let us know and we’ll put it right. Parker International reserve the right to make alterations to specification and prices without prior notice and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies found on our site.
Parker International reserve the right to cancel any order placed on our website without the need to give notice or explanation.
We are happy to take back unwanted goods within 14 days of the date of purchase so long as they are returned to us in an unused, as new condition with the original packaging and invoice. Return postage must be paid by the customer and a small charge will be made for postage on replacement goods. Faulty goods are covered by the standard manufacturers warranty against faulty materials or workmanship only. General wear and tear, incorrect or inappropriate fitting etc. are not covered. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase. For the purpose of hygene, shorts, knicks and tights with a seatpad cannot be returned for exchange once they have been worn without undergarments on the bike. None of this affects your statutory rights.
Please call our sales line on 01952 604877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a goods return form before sending anything back to us.
Information for UK Customers
Please click here for detailed information for UK customers.
Information for Overseas Customers
Please click here for detailed information for overseas customers.
Credit Card Security
We have never had a case of credit card fraud using our shopping system. All credit card numbers are encrypted when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption and they are only decrypted after they reach us. Credit cards are now authenticated via Protx and 3D Secure for your peace of mind. Payment is never taken until the goods are despatched. (For information on 3D Secure please contact your credit card issuer)
Contact Parker International
The easiest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
You can also contact us by phone Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm: +44 (0) 1952 604877
or write to us at: